Nuffie

Hitmanpro - All In One Spyware Program - Review


Wishing you guys A Happy New Year, kinda late for that hehe, I'm kinda busy this new year.

Yesterday,I've my laptop has suffering due infected by a damn virus that I've stupidly download it from my Yahoo Messenger, the name of the virus is Backdoor:win32 ircbot.gen.

Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot.gen!S is a generic detection for a number of variants of the Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot family. Backdoor:Win32/IRCbot is a family of backdoor trojans that allows unauthorized access and control of affected computers.

So, I've visit a lots of forums for this virus removal, it's kinda frustrated that this virus also infecting my Google Search Engine, every time I've search "backdoor:Win32/IRCbot" key, the result will show a "404 Not Found" Page, and when I try to go to Avira or any other Anti-Virus web, it's will direct me to Google Home Page.

Today, I've been drop to geekzlife.net it's a local (malaysia) website that give a review about this "Cloud Antivirus Technology", and the Antivirus that use this Cloud Antivirus tech is, HITMAN PRO,


Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software.
Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection.
Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance.
http://www.surfright.nl/Images/frontpage_hitmanpro3.jpg

Hitman Pro Program has solve my problem within 3 second, yayy!! that is holy fast!! and I recommend this Cloud Antivirus Technology to all user.

0 Response to Hitmanpro - All In One Spyware Program - Review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here