Nuffie

Windows XP to Mac OS X Leopard


Another Transfomaion Pack For Windows



Mac OS X Leopard Transformation Pack will transform your Windows XP user interface to Mac OS X Leopard alike looks that everyone will never notice it’s the same old. The installation of Mac OS X Leopard transformation pack that changes some of the windows component and get Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard mods on your XP operating system.
The windows component includes explorer.exe, shell32.dll, xpsp2res.dll, mydocs.dll, and msgina.dll. However, it’s advisable to create a system restore point before installing the transformation from Windows XP to Mac OS X Leopard GUI interfaces. Meanwhile, this Mac OS X Leopard transformation pack is workable on Win XP Service Pack 2 English version.

Download | Rapidshare |

Password: www.warez-mk.com

3 Response to Windows XP to Mac OS X Leopard

  1. alamak.. best nyer.. x berat ke pakai stardok byk2 tu... adeh.. tgk la kalau de keberatan apple download la erk.. kekekeke...


    nice icez.. time kaseh..

  2. huhu. came², running slow or not, depend on RAM capacity, min RAM 512mb, but recommend 1gb. huhu

  3. Share some exciting news with everyone.
    I would like to share some exciting news with everyone. I recently discovered Search-and-destroy Antispyware (http://www.Search-and-destroy.com) and it’s the best scanner that I’ve used so far. It picks the same type of bugs that the better known and more expensive scans do and it’s so easy to get. The antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy is the perfect solution for taking care of your computer. I know it’s made a difference for me and I’m so glad that I gave it a try. I really believe that you will benefit from this scan as much as I have and I recommend that you give it a try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here